Pages

Tuesday, 20 November 2012

September Photo Shoot: Raquel and Rowena

Hi Lovelies, I have to apologize for my sudden disappearance ^_^ 
We are in the process of remodelling our kitchen. So I have so much work on my hands that, at the end of the day, I'm left entirely exhausted with no time at all for blogging. 
I miss you all and I really missed blogging. Thats why, I took the day off kitchen painting and started writing this post.

Something Light and different, that discribes todays post. On the last week of september, me and my partner / Hairstylist did a mini makeover on two lovely ladies: Rowena and Raquel. We needed photos for our salon portfolios and they needed hair and makeup done for a party they were attending that day. So without any more blabbing, Here are their before and after photos:

Rowena want for a matte bark brown smokey eyes and glossy bubble-gum pink lips, here is her Before shot:


and here is the After Shot:


Raquel on the other hand went for bold, glittery turquoise eyes and satin pink lips, this was her Before:


and here is the After Photo:


If you have any question about the looks in today's post, Leave it in the comments section below. I'd love to hear from you and answer all of  your questions.

Raquel and Rowena if you're reading this: It was fun doing your makeups that day, I really enjoyed meeting and photographing you as well ^_^ Thank you both.

Take care sweeties and I'll see you soon (hopefully) in my next post.. xx


2 comments:

  1. I love it!!! REALLY!!! Hope we can do it again soon!!! Ciao and regards!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you do, Thank you for stopping by sweetie, <3 <3 <3

      Delete