Hello everybody, I'm so happy you are joining me today through this post.
I was recently sent some items to try out and review for you guys, today's post will be one of my attempts to do just that.
In today's look I'm using two of Lime Crime's palettes: The D'antoinette and The China Doll.
I'm not yet done trying Them out and when I am, I'll post a detailed review with swatches and everything.
This is a recreation of a look I've seen in a magazine, I'll keep looking for it and post it here so you can see the similarities but until I find it, here is my version of the look:
So if you like this look and want to see what other looks can be achieved using the eyeshadows from these palettes and also to know eventually what I think of them, then please check back here every few days. Until next time, Take care, xoxo
- Lime Crime EyeShadow Helper
- Lime Crime Palettes: D'Antoinette *purple and pink* & China Doll *Blue*
- Bourjois Effet smoky Eye pencil in *Dark purple 72*
- Make Up For Ever Brow corrector in *#3*
- MAC Eyeshadow in *Yogurt*
- MAC Haute & Naughty Mascara