Pages

Sunday, 13 May 2012

Project INGLOT: Selena Gomez Love You Like A Love Song Make up Series (Look 4)

Hello Lovlies, How is your weekend so far? I hope you're all having a good time ^_^

Today will be the final look of my make up series "Project INGLOT: Selena Gomez Inspired", Just to remind you all that the next post will be a review of Inglot Eye Shadows including my own collection and  swatches. The look I'm posting today is the look from the piƱata scene.


and with the eyes closed


Its a neutral lid with dramatic winged eyeliner and a Bright matte pink lip color that is applied in a way that gives the look a dolly kinda Bratz-y look, I suppose you can say ^_^


I've been obsessing over matte lip products ever since a recreated this look and I'll be sure to give you the results of my craziness in a separate post (yes, there will be swatches ^_^)


So let me know what you thought of today's look, and if you have any thoughts on anything else I said don't be shy- thats what the comments section is for ^_^ Until next time, Take care xoxo






Eyes:
  • Inglot Eyeshadows in *Matte 355, Matte 335& Matte 378* (Inglot)
  • Inglot Matte eyeliner Gel in *#77 Black* (Inglot)
  • Ardell lashes *#119* (Amazon)
  • Mac Haute and Naughty Lash Mascara (Amazon) (M.A.C)
  • benefit high BROW pencil (Amazon) (Benefit) (Sephora)
Face:
Lips:

  • NYX Lipliner Pencil in *Dolly Pink* (Amazon) (NYX
  • NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in *Addis Ababa* (Amazon) (NYX)

7 comments:

  1. Hi, thanks for stopping by my blog, I loved your visit! When I saw your blog I really wanted to tell about it to all my readers because you makeups are perfect!
    Kissesss!
    FER

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You for stopping by, Love to see you again <3 ^_^

      Delete
  2. love the look, flawless! did you know that this pic was one of the pins in the winning too faced pin it to win it contest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG no I didn't know!! I'm so flattered lol
      Thanks for the lovely comment :)

      Delete
  3. i love this blog.
    its inspiring to all of my friends but they only read it.
    so boo hew so sad so mad.
    and answering all of the comments must be tiring.
    and how do you make a blog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you and your friends find my blog to be inspiring,, and thank you for leaving a comment that's very sweet of you :-) making a blog is easy just google it ;)

      Delete
  4. I think you provide one of best provide cosmetic product.Thank for sharing us..........

    Best lip gloss & Best moisturizing lip balm

    ReplyDelete