Hey everyone, look no. 3 is finally here. ^_^
I apologize for taking that much time to post it but I've been busy busy more than ever.
Any way, here we are: this is the look of the disco car scene in Selena Gomez's Music video "Love You Like A Love Song" ^_^
Selena was wearing a pair of glasses so it wasn't clear what her make up looked like, but I watched the behind the scenes video and this is what I came up with:
I don't know how to describe it, i guess you can say its a winged shimmery black graphic eye look with glossy pinkish red lips
it can be done easily by mapping out the eye shadow placement with a black pencil liner and then smudging the edges ever so slightly. Top the liner with some sparkly black eye shadow. Finish by adding lashes and mascara
So..?? what do you think? did I get it right? Kinda? Not even close? ^_^
I'd love to know what your thoughts are.
O.K, So I've told you guys in the first Selena Gomez look that it is going to be a 4-looks series. That means there will be one more look coming up and the grand finale will be a full review on the Inglot eye shadows.
So stay tuned because I'll do my best to post them in the next couple of weeks, Until we meet again, take care, xoxo
- Inglot eye shadows in *AMC 65 and Matte 355* (Inglot)
- MUFE Aqua Cream in *#1 Anthracite* (Amazon) (Sephora)
- Ardel Lashes #119 (Amazon)
- Loreal voluminios mascara in *carbon black* (Amazon)
- for the brows: Inglot Eye Shadow in *Matte 378* (Inglot)
- MUFE Uplight in *#12* (Amazon) (Sephora)
- MUFE HD Foundation in *#117* (Amazon) (Sephora)
- Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in *Sand* (Amazon) (BobbiBrown) (sephora)
- Inglot Blush in *#20 and #38* (Inglot)