Pages

Wednesday, 29 February 2012

Project INGLOT: Selena Gomez Love You Like A Love Song (Look 2)



Hi people, I'm back today with the second look of the Inglot Project series.
As I've mentioned in my previous post, I'll be doing all four Make up looks from Selena Gomez's music video: Love You Like A Love Song, and I'll be using only Inglot eye shadows to recreate them.

So this is Look No. 2




It is a Brown soft cat-eye that extends past the eyebrow, with the upper and lower lash lines rimmed with black. Also  for an extra twist, extend the liner on the lower part of the inner corner to a sharp point and there you have it. ^_^

Here is a close up of the eye make up:



And here is the same picture with the eyes closed:


I hope you like this look and if you have any comment or Question or even a suggestion please leave them below and I promise to get  back to you asap. ^_^


Until my next post take care and I'll see you all soon, xoxo






Eyes:
  • INGLOT Eye Shadows in *AMC 53, AMC 63 and Pearl 395* (INGLOT)
  • MAC Fluidline Gel Liner in *Blacktrack* (M.A.C)
  • Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel liner in *Blackest Black* (Maybelline) (Amazon)
  • MUFE Smoky Lash Mascara in *Black* (Sephora)
Lips:
  • NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in *Smokey Look* (NYX) (Amazon)

No comments:

Post a Comment