Pages

Friday, 17 February 2012

Project INGLOT: Love U Like a Love Song Make up Series (Look 1)




Hi Guys, I'm sooo excited today since I've decided to do a 4-looks make up series. It's going to be based on Selena Gomez's Music Video Love you like a love song.
 Also I'll be using my INGLOT eye shadow collection to create all four looks. So if you are interested then please keep reading and stay tuned for the three upcoming  make up looks.

O.K. so here is the first look in the series, let me know what you think ^_^




She paired a blueish purple eye make up with an orange lip to warm it up a little. Needless to say, it looked so beautifully balanced in terms of colors, but it will be a lot more wearable with a softer lip color of the same -orange-  family.

Here is the eye make up from a different angle:




and here is the lip color, with a side smile ^_^




I took some of the gold eye shadow that went into the inner corner on my finger and pressed it lightly over the lipstick, I just felt it tied the look together.

So,, What do you think?? If you have any comments, suggestions or questions please leave them below, and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

I'll be doing a full review on INGLOT's eye shadows with pictures and swatches at the end of this series, and it will be a separate post. Hopefully, I'll do that during whats left of February so check back here soon, and I'll talk to you all later, xoxo




Eyes:
  • Inglot Eye Shadows in *D.S 491, AMC 63, AMC Shine 07* (INGLOT)
  • MAC Fluidline gel liner in *Blacktrack* (M.A.C)
  • MAC Haute and naughty Mascara in *Black* (M.A.C)
Lips:
  • NYX Slim Lip Pencil in *Orange* (NYX) (Amazon)
  • NYX Round Lipstick in *Femme* (NYX) (Amazon)
  • MAC Lipstick in *Morange* (M.A.C)


2 comments:

  1. I saw the matte n dolly look on makeupbee and I had to check out your blog hehe :)
    this is my absolute favorite look out of the love you lyk a love song series! the eyes just scream fierce! and the gold eyeshadow was a great touch ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay *Clapping* Thanks Girl, I'm so happy you stopped by
      I really appreciate all feed back especially from a fellow makeup bee<3
      Glad you chose this look as your favorite, I Love it too
      You made my day sweetie, Come again soon ^_^

      Delete