Hi everyone, Today's look is actually the look my sister wore for new year's eve. It looked so beautiful in her that I decided to recreate it and post it for you.
The idea of the look came from three very inspiring people, Kandee Johnson, Ronnie and last but not least Joanna F.
Click on their names to see inspiration pictures and product they used and everything.
So this is the result I came up with:
And looking down:
So I hope you find inspiration in my look as I have found in the looks of others, and if you have any comment or question please don't hesitate to leave it below.
It feels good to be back after the holidays, and I really want to become more committed to my blog this year so hopefully you'll see more of me and I wish to see more of you. Don't go too far because i'll talk to you again soon, xoxo
- Urban Decay's Naked Palette (Urban Decay) (Amazon)
- INGLOT Eye Shadow in *AMC 57* (INGLOT)
- The Body Shop Stardust Glitter in *Gold* (Limited Edition)
- Too Faced Glitter Glue (Too Faced) (Amazon) (Sephora)
- M.A.C Fluidline in *Blacktrack* (M.A.C)
- M.A.C Haute and Naughty Mascara in *Black* (M.A.C) (Amazon)
- M.A.C Pigment in *Vanilla* (M.A.C)