Pages

Sunday, 8 January 2012

Glitter: NYE Make Up

Hi everyone, Today's look is actually the look my sister wore for new year's eve. It looked so beautiful in her that I decided to recreate it and post it for you.
 The idea of the look came from three very inspiring people, Kandee Johnson, Ronnie and last but not least Joanna F
Click on their names to see inspiration pictures and product they used and everything.
So this is the result I came up with:


And looking down:


So I hope you find inspiration in my look as I have found in the looks of others, and if you have any comment or question please don't hesitate to leave it below. 
It feels good to be back after the holidays, and I really want to become more committed to my blog this year so hopefully you'll see more of me and I wish to see more of you. Don't go too far because i'll talk to you again soon, xoxo








  • Urban Decay's Naked Palette (Urban Decay) (Amazon)
  • INGLOT Eye Shadow in *AMC 57* (INGLOT)
  • The Body Shop Stardust Glitter in *Gold* (Limited Edition)
  • Too Faced Glitter Glue (Too Faced) (Amazon) (Sephora)
  • M.A.C Fluidline in *Blacktrack* (M.A.C)
  • M.A.C Haute and Naughty Mascara in *Black* (M.A.C) (Amazon)
  • M.A.C Pigment in *Vanilla* (M.A.C)

4 comments:

  1. heyy
    I found you on makeupbee as your blog is in the description bar. Although I must say you spelt your blog wrong, you wrote "blogpost.com" instead.


    I also really love your blog too! You deserve to have more followers!

    Please check my blog out if you have any free time:
    http://ayeshadows.blogspot.com

    thanks xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG!! you are a savior, If it wasn't for you I never would've noticed.


      Thank you <3 that's so sweet of you to say, I look forward to visiting your blog.

      I hope to see more comments from you soon, xx

      Delete
  2. U have lovely eyes and a lovely blog....just noticed it and couldnt help but follow!
    Really amazing eyes and fantastic eye makeup...
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweetie, Welcome to my blog. ^_^

      Delete