Pages

Wednesday, 12 October 2011

Bratz Series: Sasha Inspired Look

Hi everyone, Sorry I haven't been around for a while, but I'm back now with the last look of my Bratz series: a Sasha Look. I wanted to do something special for this one, so it took me more than the first three looks combined to choose a doll for my inspiration. This is what I decided to finally do:

And here is my interpretation of it:


 A cat-eye cut-crease smoky look using a coral pink and some browns


This time I wore falsies instead of double or even triple winging my eyeliner


The cat-eye smokey is one of the hottest makeup looks this season, so you can wear this look for a night out or a party. These are some more shots of the same look:





I enjoyed coming up with this look for fall, it flattered my eye and face shapes. These colours look very nice on any skin tone, and you can also soften it by going easy on the dark brown and  rock it as a day look.

Thank you for joining me today, as always if you need more details on this look or any other look, please don't be shy. See you really soon, xoxo




  • Urban Decay's primer potion in *Sin* (Urban Decay)
  • INGLOT Eye Shadows in *D.S 488*, *AMC 63*, *AMC 53*, *D.S 464*, *AMC Shine 07* and *Matte 478* (INGLOT)
  • MAC Eye Shadow in *Dazzle Light* (MAC)
  • MAC Fluidline in *Blacktrack* (MAC)
  • MUFE Smoky lash Mascara in *Black* (Amazon)

No comments:

Post a Comment