Pages

Saturday, 3 September 2011

MUFE's Tres Vichy By Me

Oh My God, I couldn't resist any more.
 When I first saw this look I thought it was so pretty and I've been waiting until I buy the Lashes with the bow detail to try recreating it. Yesterday I was going through some of last season's beauty magazines and I came across this article.
And all my resistance went down with a crash.
So I challenged myself to recreate this look without using any Make Up For Ever products, well except for their cake liner. Mainly because I don't have a cake liner in any other brand.

This was the finished result:



You might be wondering, whats happening under my lower lash line? well, the photo I tried to recreate isn't clear about what to do under the eyes so I improvised by smudging some greenish black, then I just went a little over the board and drew on some fake "lashes".
Also excuse my less than perfect eyeliner, I'll go tomorrow to Ikea and buy me a new mirror. ^_^

Hope you liked that and if you have any comments or thoughts please don't be shy, I'll talk to you all soon, xoxo











  • NYX Jumbo pencil in *Milk* (Amazon)
  • Barry M Dazzle Dust in *LIME 75* (Barry M)
  • INGLOT Eye Shadow in *Matte 362* (INGLOT)
  • INGLOT Eye Shadow in *AMC 58* (INGLOT)
  • INGLOT Eye Shadow in *D.S 488*  (INGLOT)
  • INGLOT Eye Shadow in *D.S 496* (INGLOT)
  • MAC Eye Shadow in *Plumage* (MAC
  • MUFE Cake Eyeliner in *no. 1* -can't find it anywhere online-
  • Clinique High Impact Mascara in *Black* (Clinique)

No comments:

Post a Comment