Pages

Wednesday, 7 September 2011

Bratz Series: Yasmin inspired Makeup

Why Bratz? well, I like them. ^_^ So this is going to be a series of looks based on the Make up looks of different Bratz dolls. 
The eyes will be always dramatic but wearable. I'll do the lips in a separate post and they'll  be cartoon like, meaning unwearable, But hey, if you want to wear your lips like that feel free.

My look is based on this wallpaper that my daughter downloaded for free from the official Bratz website.
I cropped the photo to show only Yasmin's face.


And here is my inspiration/recreation of her make up


I tried to shape my eye brows like hers, I don't think I did a good job there, ha ha.
I also did a double winged eyeliner to kind of give the same Huge Lashes effect, but in a wearable way.


What do you think? Did I do a good job? Should I keep on with this series?
please tell me what your thoughts are about all of this. Thank you in advance, and I'll talk to you soon, xoxo



  • Inglot Eye Shadow in *pearl 440* (INGLOT)
  • Inglot Eye Shadow in *D.S 491* (INGLOT)
  • Urban Decay Book of Shadow "UD  NYC" Eye Shadow in * Psychedelic sister* (Urban Decay)
  • Inglot Eye Shadow in *AMC 63* (INGLOT)
  • MAC Eye Shadow in *Ricepaper* (MAC)
  • MAC Haute & Naughty Lash Mascara in *Black* (MAC)
  • Make Up For Ever Color Liner Eyeliner in black -Discontinued-

4 comments:

  1. I really admire this look. You did an amazing job, girl! So talented :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look, so playful and pretty. You are amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you <3
      Creating it was a lot of fun, you should try it ^_^

      Delete