Hi everyone,,,, I'm here today with another Bratz look, this time inspired by Cloe.
Photo: free wallpaper at bratz.com
Here is the look from my perspective:
This is the look from another angle.
A light pink lid with a very dark brown cut-crease, and a warm reddish brown to blend the dark brown upwards.
As a highlight, I used sparkly skin-tone color and under the lower lashes I extended some of the warm reddish brown mixed with some black.
To finish the look, I drew a thick black liner and double winged it and added some black mascara. I forgot to mention in my first Bratz post that if you have an obviously-fake lash set then that would give you a doll like look, so go ahead and use it. ^_^
I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed putting it together, and I'll be coming back with another Bratz look soon, xoxo
- INGLOT Eye Shadows in *D.S 488*, *Matte 362* and *AMC 53* (Inglot)
- MAC Eye Shadows in *Folie*, *Carbon* and *yogurt* (MAC)
- MAC Fluidline in *Blacktrack* (MAC)
- MAC Haute and Naughty Mascara in black (MAC)
- Lashes shown in the post all from NYX cosmetic (NYX)