Pages

Tuesday, 2 August 2011

Pakistani wedding makeup inspired look

Like most people these days, I'm a youtube junkie,, ha ha
I have countless subscriptions to makeup gurus, and today's look was inspired by MakeUpAdikt.
I'll post her video here so you can see what gave me the idea for this look.
Also, I'll be listing the products that I used to Achieve this result and I'll add links for where to buy everything.
So if you're interested, please, keep reading....

First, I Applied NYX Jumbo eye pencil in Milk on my Eye lids up to the brow and blended it well.
Next, I used shimmery white eye shadow to the inner third of the eyelid and blended it up to the crease.
I applied a bright red eye shadow to the middle third of the eyelid and blended it with the white and up to a little bit over the crease. 

Then, mixing the bright red with some matte black eye shadow, I applied it to the outer third of the eyelid extending it over the crease and out towards the temples and blending all lines for a soft look.
 This is optional, but I also added some black eye shadow to the outer V to add dimension to the eye, and highlighted the brow bone with a matte eye shadow that's the same color as my skin.

For the lower Lash line, I smudged a red coppery eye shadow then went back and added a black eye shadow Line closer to the lashes. For a cleaner look I added some of the shimmery white to the tear duct. Finally, I used a black gel liner to line the waterline and around the eye
and applied some black mascara to the upper and lower lashes, And .. Viola, the look was done.

Thanks in Advance for your feedback and comments, and I hope to see you in my next post, xoxo




  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in *milk* (Amazon)
  • MAC Eye Shadow in *Crystal Avalanche* (ebay), (MAC)
  • INGLOT freedom system eye shadow in *AMC 50* (INGLOT)
  • MAC Eye Shadow in *Carbon* (Amazon)
  • MAC Eye Shadow in *Coppering*(Amazon)
  • MAC Fluidline Gel Eye Liner in *Blacktrack* (MAC)
  • L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara in *Carbon Black* (Amazon)

No comments:

Post a Comment