Pages

Sunday, 7 August 2011

Lady Gaga Viva Glam 2 inspired look

I think we'll all agree that Lady Gaga is a trend-starter. I'm not saying all the things she did were sane, but she has a unique style that sometimes is plain fabulous.

Photo curtsey of jeseniasgoodiebag.wordpress.com

 I liked that she participated in MAC's Viva Glam campaigns  and I absolutely Loved the makeup she wore on the ads. Of course, we have MAC to thank for that.

Today I decided to try my hand in recreating the look of the Viva Glam 2 ad, and this was the result:

So if you Like it please Keep reading ,,

I know that the original look was created with only MAC products but I don't have everything they used so I improvised,, ^_^

First I primed my eyes with Urban Decay's Primer Potion, then Applied the color *Sin* from the Urban Decay's NAKED palette on the whole eyelid.
To Lightly define the crease, I dusted some of the color *Texture* from MAC along the crease from the outer corner to the side of the nose bridge. Then using the color *Yogurt* from MAC I highlighted my brow bone.
For the lower lids I applied a generous amount of the color *Sketch* from MAC, I blended it well at the outer corners and when i got to tear ducts I applied the color in an angle and filled in the space with the color *Yogurt*
Then to intensify the color on the lower lids, I added some Black eye shadow along the entire lower lash line.
Finally I Lined my Upper lash line with a black eye liner and finished the look with two coats of mascara. 

Hopefully that was helpful and simple, until next time, take care. xoxo


  • Urban Decay Primer Potion (Urban Decay)
  • Urban Decay's NAKED palette the color *Sin* (Amazon)
  • MAC Eye Shadow in *Texture* (MAC)
  • MAC Eye Shadow in *Yogurt* (MAC)
  • MAC Eye Shadow in *Sketch* (MAC)
  • MAC Eye Shadow in *Carbon* (MAC)
  • MAC Fluidline Gel Liner in *Blacktrack* (MAC)
  • Bourjois Volume Clubbing Mascara in *Ultra Black* (ebay)

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this! You got the look nailed down :)

    -A follow makeupbee :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS for taking the time to comment, and for being so sweet :)
      a fellow makeup bee is always welcome :)

      Delete