Pages

Wednesday, 24 August 2011

Aqua Liners, A mini review and a look.

First things first, Sorry it has been such a long time since my last post, but I was extremely busy this past week so I apologize for that.
Today I'll be reviewing a product that was out awhile ago, but I didn't feel it was worth buying right away. You see: Its an eyeliner, Its not a miracle product or something that no other company had approached before. I really wasn't convinced that I should spend a lot of my budget on these eyeliners. But, I figured: Why be so stubborn try it out then see if I like it or not.

Here is my mini review of the Aqua Liner by Make Up For Ever

I bought one eyeliner, the No. 5 "Diamond Turquoise Blue". Not because I didn't Like the rest of the colors but because I did't need them at the time. And I'll absolutely go back for more.

The packaging was great, It had the top of the black lid colored in the shade of the product which makes it storage-friendly. The applicator is actually usable and can be very precise if needed.


One thing I wish was different is the number of matte finished eyeliners in the range. They did 7 diamond, 6 iridescent and only 2 matte finishes (brown and black) and I would've loved to have a matte red or purple eyeliner.

Overall view:

packaging:   5 out of 5
value for price:   4.5 out of 5
product:   5 out of 5

Here is the look that persuaded me to buy this particular color (Photo from supercawaii.com)


And this is my recreation of it....


The eye shadow is pretty simple, a shadow similar to your skin tone on the lid up to the crease. then a darker eye shadow at the crease and blended up a little. Finish the shadows with a light shimmery color on the brow bone.
Next, draw the shape and thickness and wing to your liking using the blue colored liner.Very finely underline the blue eyeliner using a black eyeliner.  Add mascara and line your waterline and you're done.

I'll be sure to post more regularly from now on, so keep in touch and I'll see you soon. xoxo






  • Urban Decay Naked palette.(Urban Decay)
  • MUFE Aqya Liner in *#5* (Sephora)
  • MAC Fluidline Gel Liner in *Blacktrack* (MAC)
  • MUFE Smoky Lash Mascara. (Amazon)

No comments:

Post a Comment